Oppo has launched its two smartphones Oppo R9s & Oppo R9s Plus in its R9 series in China. As the name suggests Oppo R9s Plus will be the bigger version amongst the two. Oppo has announced that, the phones will be available in China from October 28 while pre-ordering has already started in China.
These latest phones are capable of calling as a camera phones. As they feature 16 mega pixel of rear camera as well as 16 megapixel of front or selfie camera.
Oppo R9s & Oppo R9s Plus -Price
Company has launched the two models at the following prices in China:
Oppo R9s -> CNY 2,799 (which will be 27713.41 Indian Rupees)
Oppo R9s Plus -> CNY 3,499 (which will be 34663 Indian Rupees)
Oppo R9s & Oppo R9s Plus -Specifications
This is the smaller variant amongst the two newly launched smartphones from Oppo. It comes with 5.5 inches full HD display with screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The screen is also gifted with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The phone is of 153mm x 74.3mm x 6.58mm size and weighs 145 grams.
This smaller variant is powered by a 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor which comes with Adreno 506 GPU. The powerful processor combined with 4 GB of RAM gives significant performance. It has 3010 mAh battery which supports fast charging.
Oppo R9s Plus
Oppo R9s Plus features a 6-inch full HD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution along with Corning Gorilla Glass screen protection. It comes with a 4000 mAh battery with flash charging and weighs 185 grams. Company claims that, even if you charge the smartphone for 5 minutes, you can get the battery life for 2 hours of talk time.
The key behind the power is a 1.9 GHz Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor which is coupled with a Adreno 510 GPU and 6 GB of RAM. The inbuilt internal storage itself is 64 GB. A hybrid microSD card slot is provided through which this storage can be expanded up to 128 GB. Latest 4G VoLTE connectivity is supported along with basic connectivity options. This dual sim card phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The two smartphones will be available in three colour variants, Black, Gold and Rose Gold. Although this Chinese company has not mentioned anything about the availability of these phones in India yet.
You may also like: Gionee P7 Max.
- Why 2017 is an year of ChatBots? - November 21, 2017
- OnePlus 5 – Sale on Amazon India, Specifications - June 27, 2017
- RAJKARNI – Android App for Goan Politics - January 28, 2017
- Lenovo K6 Power – Must Buy Smartphone in Budget - December 12, 2016
- Upcoming Mobiles List in India with Prices, Specifications - November 29, 2016
- Oppo A57 Launched – Specifications, Features - November 28, 2016
- PM Modi App tops App Store Downloads - November 24, 2016
- Google joins Microsoft’s .NET Foundation - November 17, 2016
- Microsoft Joins Linux Foundation - November 17, 2016
- OnePlus 3T Launches Today - November 15, 2016